Monday, January 25, 2010

Taking the plunge...ordering shipping supplies

Today, I realized as I packed an Etsy order, I handwrite my return address on all packages. Well, although it's no big deal, I think a label would be, prettier I guess. So I went to VistaPrint, picked out a nice one in pink and red floral and ordered 200, added 250 free biz cards because my address has changed, plus I bought KiraSlye.com and I want to start using it, and paid a whopping $10 for the total! You really must check out VistaPrint.com, especially when you just want to try something on for size, like the labels.

For my regular glossy business cards, I love Gotprint.com and have ordered from them many times.

And here's a bonus- I order great little (tiny) 200 lb test boxes from uline.com- they fit inside a padded, or even regular, 6x9 envelope. At first I thought I would just send the box, but it is 4x2 inches and the postal lady told me it could get "lost" under the other mail. She suggested I put it in a larger envelope- and the strength of the little box allows me to do that. Plus, now the shipping cost of most of my little packages is under $1.50! So, I am under $2 for total shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...