Saturday, July 9, 2011

Texture unexpected.

I've been thinking about what is important to me, what I am passionate about. It's important to stop and think when you are in a stressful situation as I am now. Texture. I am passionate about visual and audio texture. The sound of waves, and the look of them. Likewise with leaves on trees, a scarce commodity in south Florida. Sand, snow, wind, and coral-the bones of the sea. In visiting Texas last weekend, the textures there were dry, flaky, hot...gritty. Green and fertile in the shade. Texture gives meaning to everything. I'd you slow down you will notice the texture of things. Thoughts so thick you could chew them, tastes so wonderful you could roll around in them... I've always said that if it were acceptable, I would bathe in candied sweet potatoes. For the texture, warmth, smell, and taste. Mmmmmmm.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...