Thursday, December 31, 2009

No-Freckle me


Being a Graphic Design teacher, I spend a lot of time teaching kids how to use the Adobe CS3 software. But it's been a while since I've invested time in my own creative pursuits. I have some products planned that need a model, so I was thinking about photographing one of my beautiful sisters to do the job. After all, I am dark, freckly, speckly. Sometimes I don't feel "pretty" enough to model my own creations. So here I am, de-freckled. I think I may invest in some makeup to do my photoshoots- the even skintone looks fantastic, and in this photo, taken simply with my iSight camera on my Mac, in the dark, no less! and poorly edited in about 5 mintues, actually looks pretty nice. Imagine what I could do if I actually invested myself! Since my new creations glow in the dark, the dark-gypsy look is going to do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...