Wednesday, December 1, 2010

31 days of Gratitude- Day 1

This coming year I have big plans. But I believe the most important thing to do is first step back and ground myself if what is real. December seems like a good month to do this.

Day 1: I am grateful for my health. I just had my first physical in about 6 years, with full bloodwork. Secretly, I was hoping something was wrong. After all, I haven't been sleeping well, and goodness knows I've been trying to lose weight for years. If something was wrong, it could get "fixed." But nothing was wrong. In fact, I am in such good health internally that I'm convinced I will live into my 90's just like my two grandmothers. My cholesterol is low, my "good" cholesterol number is so high I couldn't believe it. So, I am thankful that my health is not something I need to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...