Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 10? or 11? I made Art! Actually, I ordered fabric for my prototypes!

So this morning I finally sat down to scan, touch up, and arrange my drawings so they could be turned into beautiful fabric that I can use to create my new line of nursery goods. Fabric is only one of the mediums I will be using, tomorrow I'm going to work on the polymer clay parts! I am going to use Magic Transfer Paper, of course, to get my drawings onto the clay.

It's been a great week in the startup process... I keep making myself push ahead, even when I want to give up. Because I'm prone to having a great idea and not seeing it through. So this time, this idea is going all the way to completion. I must- because I've realized that if I keep having ideas, but I don't make any of them come alive, I won't be able to make the money I need to be able to finally quit looking to other people to pay my bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...