Monday, November 23, 2009

Yippi! I sold a bead.

Sometimes you have to celebrate the little things.

I just love it when one of my birdies flies home!

I went to Barnes & Noble today to gawk at Enchanted Adornments, Cynthia Thornton's new book. It's so pretty and has very nice ideas for mixed media jewelry. Plus, it's fully illustrated and includes a little short story. What a nice difference from traditional books- I mean, how many books include "basic" directions for polymer clay at this point? This one skips most of that and goes straight to the point- the fun things you can use different clays for, and how to mix it all up with gems, resins and such. I expect Ilysa and I will discuss this book soon on Polymer Clay Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...