Sunday, October 13, 2013

Letting Go and Moving Forward

I just let go of a project.

I was committed to it. Just not enough for the other people involved.

I have no hard feelings. I don't exactly feel relief, rather I feel an opening up, a void. I've got a project that has been on the back burner for a while, one that I feel will be lucrative. I just haven't had time to work on it, because I've been really tied up with other things and commitments to other people. Now that can fill the void.

It can be scary to let go, to move on. Especially when my project is really mine- which puts me in a place I have not been in a long time- on my own, alone, forging ahead. That means my success or failure is totally completely 100% in my own hands.

I have learned so much over the years- how to blog, how to write code, how to film videos, take photos, and teach others to do the same. I have had excellent feedback on all of these things, so I have complete confidence that I am capable of success.

Right now, in this moment, I want to start using myself up for everything I've got.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...