Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 4- conquering Fears.

I have spent a lot of time in the past year surfacing and conquering my fears. Today's challenge has to do with voicing your fears so that you can start conquering them. I did that.
In fact last year I wrote an ecourse called fear less, do more. Well, the original name was shut up and put out, which really means shut up your fearful mind, and start doing something about everything you say you want to do.
I'm on a roll now, I just let go of some things that I didn't really want to be doing, and now I'm not afraid to push forward and get my product line running. To keep thinking about things that I'm fearful of would be rumination. And the whole topic of this blog is getting out of rumination, and into Illumination.
Which for me means taking action and lighting up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...